There is a huge giveaway on Today's Mama, I mean HUGE! I'm talking about a Wii, 360 with Kinect, a DSi AND $1000 gift card to game stop!!!!! WOW!!!! Go here for more details on the contest and grand prize!
That we get to go see the grandparents in North Carolina. This would be the first Christmas ever that the entire family is not together if we don't get to go.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Every year it has been something different, normally we would get up then wake the kids up, but this year will be different because both of my husband's kids will be here for Christmas morning and they are old enough to wake up early and try to sneak downstairs. This year will be fun!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A new house, or a van
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We do lots of art projects, coloring, painting, and crafty things. We go to a Christmas Eve service, drive around looking at Christmas lights, this year we are going to walk downtown and look at the store windows.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly!! That was a HUGE part of our Christmas every year, in fact so huge that my brother still collects Monopoly items.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Coloring lots of Christmas pictures the month before Christmas, Christmas Eve candlelight service. One gift on Christmas Eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Charlotte, NC where my parents live and my brothers and their familys