Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Garage Sale Finds!

So I finally got to go to a garage sale this last weekend. I think I did pretty good!



All of this was $26, not pictured is 2 Wii games!! 
Pictured and priced as so:
Large frame with "art" $2,  Large candle sticks $1 a pair, Glass canisters $1 each,  ceramic wreaths $1 each, hair bows .25 cents a pair, glass pumpkin $3, Large glass Halloween bowl $3, brand new unopened box of wipes $1, Large Pampered Chef stainless steel bowl with lid $10, 2 Wii games not pictured, $5 and $3. 

So if you add it up its more than $26. The canisters, candle sticks and frame came from one sale total of $6. Everything else was from one other sale and she said $20 for everything!! I was like DEAL! Awesome!!! I will show what I did to the candle sticks, canisters and Large "art" in a later post! 
LOVE GARAGE SALES!!!

1 comment: