Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quilting

OK so since entering the world of blogs, I have wanted to quilt. Seems everywhere I turn someone else has a quilt on their blog. Problem: I am a sewer but I have never done a quilt. There are NO shops that give classes locally (I live in a TINY town). So does anyone know where I could find out how to make a quilt? Anyone have any good websites, books etc? 
Posting a picture of a quilt that one of my friends made, it is AMAZING!! Love the color choices, this is the kind of quilt I want to make!



1 comment:

  1. Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I hope it helps. I really like going to his site and just getting ideas. Look for his Sept.29th blog with a free pattern, Country Cabin. I am doing this one now, and love it.
    Good Luck, Shari

    http://www.quiltdad.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete