Monday, September 20, 2010

Disney

I just got all teary eyed looking at someone else's Disney pictures so I thought I would post some here. It is my hope and prayer that we get to take our 3 girls back to Disney World before my oldest is 6. That gives us about a year or so. I would love for them to all see the princesses and the fairies. Plus I love Disney!! Here are a few pics of when we went to WDW in 2006. M1 was only about 9 months at the time!






My favorite picture from the whole trip:



I was looking over the pics that I had taken so far that day and I was getting mad because in every single picture J would not smile. I don't mean just not smile he would put a frown on his face for every picture. Well, the cast member in the picture above heard me telling J that he needs to smile more and as I clicked this picture he put his fingers up behind his head! It was awesome and really made all of us laugh!!

I love Disney!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words over at my blog:)I think sometimes its hard as adults to seperate the fact that we know that cinderella isnt real...but my daughter doesnt...so when I saw how genuine she was with my daughter and how much my daughter loved her...it was the best moment! I think it makes us all believe even if for a second!

    ReplyDelete