Friday, September 24, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have 2 followers which is awesome!!! I of course would like more one day, just for fun though. I know some people end up making money from blogging and that's cool, that would be a nice perk, but I don't see myself getting to do that. Several reasons are that one I'm not "mainstream", meaning I don't follow trends. Seems a big trend right now is white and muted colors, all accessories being the same color etc. I am just not into it at all! The other thing is the kids rooms having no toys in them. If you are lucky enough to have a play room that is awesome!!! I had one at our NC house. I want my kids to be kids and have fun, so my girls have powerpuff bedding and curtains, and strawberry shortcake bedding, they will not be little like this for long and I want them to enjoy their rooms. When they are older then we can do pretty bedding and matching accessories, until then bring on the strawberry shortcake, tinkerbell, Disney princess, powerpuff girl room!!

Disclaimer: if you like the white trend or the accessories all being one color, or you cringe at the idea of powerpuff girl curtains, it's ok, we can still be friends! Seriously though, these are my opinions only and not an attack on the newest blog trends, just my .02 worth!!!
Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment